Food Protection Manager Courses + Certification
- Cost includes course, proctored exam, and certification.
- 100% video-based learning.
- Mandated across the U.S.
Absolutely time well spent! The format was clear and easy to follow, and the content was exactly what workers in the trenches - both front and back of the house - need to know.Joe Abuso , Chef/Principal
Food Protection ManagerCOURSE CONTENT
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: Contamination
- Chapter 3: Importance of the Food Handler
- Chapter 4: Time & Temperature
- Chapter 5: Purchasing to Store Room
- Chapter 6: Preparation
- Chapter 7: Service
- Chapter 8: Cleaning & Sanitizing
- Chapter 9: Food Safety Management
- Chapter 10: Facilities and Pest Management
- Following completion of the training, you will participate in a 2-hour proctored exam. To receive your certificate you will need to score a 75% or better on an 80 question exam.
Find a Test Center
- Exams are proctored by Prometric. Prometic currently proctors all of Always Food Safe exams, and you can find the nearest test center to your location by clicking here.
Track Your Staff's Progress
In the business admin area, managers can monitor staff progress, including pass rates, purchase additional codes, store Food Handler cards (certificates), and download reports for your local health officer.Buy Courses
Our free downloads allow you to pass information out to your staff to remind them of the learnings from their Food Handler course. We will also be sending through video reminders of good practices to your staff via email.Buy Courses
Due Diligence Defense
Utilize the expertise of Always Food Safe Company and ensure that ALL Food Handlers receive a high level of training to eliminate food safety failures caused by new or untrained Food Handlers.Buy Courses